Sunday 17 June 2012

Before I die: Learn how to tie a tie.

Okay, so I was wondering again about how short life is and how boringly I am spending my life... I am wasting most of the days of my life like a lazy student wastes time in class waiting when will it be over (I don't know about you guys but I do that most of the time in the boring lessons that i absolutely loathe).
Pinned Image

So, in the list of before I die, there is another thing that I wanna do before I leave this world,
I wanna learn how to tie a tie. yes, I don't know how to tie it and yes I am 21 years old and yes I am too lazy to get off my ass and start learning something or doing something.
Because I've been working too much and doing so many things, now that there are holidays, I don't wanna do anything at all. But I hope i'll start doing something anytime.

Pinned Image
The reason why I want to learn how to tie a tie is obviously obvious. It's just that I've been reading a lot of romantic novels and watching a lot of romantic movies and not-so-romantic movies and then there are handsome  men wearing suits and ties along with them and I see the awesome suited up Barney in how I Met your Mother and I thought it would be nice if I knew how to do that.
Tumblr_m03df2ej791rqwvlro1_500_large
 Because I think it will be cute to tie the tie of your significant other. And it makes you feel more confident that not only you knwo how to do girly stuff, you also know how to tie a tie. And after all how many of you agree that men look even hotter when they are in suits? 
Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Do you know how to tie a tie?

Ampersands & angle brackets need to be encoded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment